maro Lip Schtick: Blogger?! I didn't even kiss 'er!p

Friday, December 10, 2004

Blogger?! I didn't even kiss 'er!

Yes, yes, it's true. I'm very new to this whole blogging thing. Until about a week ago, I didn't really know what a blog was. The scary thing is - I've seen about a million blogs and didn't know that's what they were - until a friend of mine sent me a link to his. I have now seen the proverbial light.

I have never been one to keep a diary ... too much work to have to write down a bunch of thoughts. And who'd care?

But it occurred to me after seeing the aforementioned friend's blog that, hey, I have a lot of things to say, no matter how inane or irrelevant. And, let's face it - typing's a lot less tedious than writing.

So, here I am. My first post. Eek.

I don't expect anyone to be entertained. But hopefully, and with any luck, someone will be, (me). And if not, at least maybe my friends and colleagues will get a break from my relentless ravings about, well, things that maybe are important only to me.

Enjoy. Or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger LilRed said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here