maro Lip Schtick: What is wrong with people? - #1p

Sunday, December 12, 2004

What is wrong with people? - #1

People do not cease to amaze me.

As I'm eating lunch at Penn Square Mall today, I notice a 30-something couple walking along with a young boy (seems to be about eight years old). Nothing odd about this scene until they approach. That's when I see what's printed on the front of the woman's t-shirt in large letters:

MOTHERF*&CKER
Quite Like Me

I kept re-reading it, asking myself, "Do my eyes deceive me?!"

No, my eyes are just fine. It just so happens that this woman is a complete idiot.

And it's not that I find the t-shirt itself repugnant. I'm just truly bothered by the fact that a woman would lower herself to such a level as to #1) buy the shirt in the first place, and #2) wear it in a public place while strolling hand-in-hand with her little boy.

I'm sure her parents are beaming with pride.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chase McInerney said...

How do I get me one o' them shirts? That would look GREAT with my "Eat Sh*t" baseball cap.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll find them in the same section as the "I'm with Stupid" shirts. Just ask the clerk wearing the "Not my president" arm band.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here