maro Lip Schtick: We love to hate WalMartp

Thursday, January 13, 2005

We love to hate WalMart

I never thought I'd have reason to thank the evil that is WalMart.

Lip Schtick saw its highest number of visitors yesterday following the post of "WalMart haiku." Had I known that it would stir so much interest, I would have posted it a lot sooner (it's been sitting in my draft file since before the holidays). It was quite a nice little ego boost.

So, thank you WalMart, for helping to increase my readership (at least for one day).

You still suck though.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Chat Noir said...

Red ... thanks for dropping by my blog. AND listing me as a bog you HEART. Wow. Embarrassing as it is ... I will list my shows on the 24 thread. I don't think many people go back to read old comments, so hopefully the mockery will be minimal.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here