maro Lip Schtick: You tell me - #4p

Monday, January 10, 2005

You tell me - #4

My mom and I just had a lengthy conversation about things that have happened in our past. Some funny stuff, some not so funny. Family issues, relationship disappointments, college days, job nightmares ... you name it, we discussed it. And at one point I found myself thinking, "Yeah, but I probably wouldn't change any of it."

So, that's my question for you now:

If you had it to do all over again, would you?

You tell me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Guess in some ways we can be glad we don’t have it all to do over again—we might make even worse mistakes with the new opportunities.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Nope, I wouldn't. Not that I wouldn't like to go back and fix and few things, its just that I don't want to live through it all over again!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

I regret every single thing I've ever done in my life. I'll probably even regret leaving this comment. I'm the dark prince of the do-over. I would re-do my own birth if I could. I am pathetic. A real Ziggy. You would not want to know me, except that I'd give you & your friends something new to make fun of.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here