maro Lip Schtick: Heeeeere's Johnnie!p

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Heeeeere's Johnnie!

Gilbert, that is.

Johnnie's high energy defense coupled with Terrell Everett's wacky offensive moves helped push the Sooners past the Jayhawks tonight:

71 - 63.

Good job, guys. Not only did you play with a lot of "Heart, Hustle and Hardwood," but you helped me get my cardio workout in for the day.

Although I now have concert ear because of the noise in the good ol' Lloyd Noble Center.

That's OK. Better deaf than a loser.

5 Comments:

Blogger aka_monty said...

What a game, eh? Muy exciting!

Even tho' I had to watch it from the privacy of home, at least I didn't get beer spilled on me. ;)

3:56 PM  
Blogger Okiedoke said...

I think Godbold deserves a mention too!

I got to listen to it over a dialup internet connection. It was still good.

4:54 PM  
Blogger LilRed said...

monty - Very exciting, indeed. And, luckily, or unluckily for some, there is no beer to be sold at the LNC. So no fear of spillage. Ha!

Okiedoke - as you wish (to the tune of overrated)...

Da-vid God-bold!
clap-clap, clap-clap-clap!
Da-vid God-bold!
clap-clap, clap-clap-clap!

5:41 PM  
Blogger LilRed said...

I just realized that it may sound as if I'm saying that David Godbold is overrated. Quite the opposite. I think he played a huge part in the Sooners win Monday night. Just had to clarify.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Okiedoke said...

Well I do like to hold high hopes for promising freshmen.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here