maro Lip Schtick: LilRed's Oscars minutep

Monday, February 28, 2005

LilRed's Oscars minute

Here are the things that struck me about last night's Oscar telecast:

1) Chris Rock - funnier and more tasteful than I thought he would be.

2) Cate Blanchett - the epitomy of class.

3) Drew Barrymore - stop over-enunciating, please.

4) Scarlett Johansson's left arm did some sort of weird dangly thing when she presented. Did anyone else notice this? Creepy.

5) The aisle vignettes seemed a little awkward.

6) Jeremy Irons - what a kidder!

7) If Morgan Freeman ran for President tomorrow, I'd vote for him. What a bad ass.

8) Gwyneth Paltrow - lovely.

9) Julia Roberts - not so much. By the way ... who the f*ck is Marva, and who the f*ck cares?

10) Renee Zellweger - better as a brunette, but still a major bugger.

11) Beyonce - two words: hot, hot, hot!

12) Clint Eastwood - very cool to bring your mom and to introduce her to the audience. You seem like a good guy.

13) Hilary Swank - I don't care what anyone says. Your dress kicked ass. Oh, and, your breasts are fabulous.

6 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

THANK YOU! What WAS with Scarlett Johansson's left arm? My 14yo son and I both noticed that freaky, twitchy arm!

L-Q+J
http://mooalex.blogspot.com

2:42 PM  
Blogger Ceres said...

I totally agree with you on #9-#12.

2:45 PM  
Blogger aka_monty said...

I thought I was the only one who noticed that arm! Ugh. It looked like it was made of rubber, twitching around independently of her body.
Definitely creepy.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

I think Marva must be Julia's alter ego... you know, from before the nose job.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

I think Marva must be Julia's alter ego... you know, from before the nose job.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I thought I was the only one that noticed the freakish arm twitching like that! And, I have to say...Sean Penn...chill out, will ya'? And to #11 - I agree, but why in the HELL did she have to sing 3 songs...hello? overexposure much?

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here