maro Lip Schtick: Mom's words of wisdom - Part 2p

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mom's words of wisdom - Part 2

Birdwoman posted the following comment on Mom's words of wisdom - Part 1:

My mom is still trying to pronounce the word tsunami. She hasn't made it to the bachelor.

Her comment reminded me of another conversation held between myself and Mommie Dearest not so long ago ...

Mom: Did you hear about the tsudami?

LilRed: What the hell is a tsudami?

Mom: You know ... that big wave that hit the Asian shores and killed all of those people. The tsudami.

LilRed: Are you frigging kidding me? (Mind you, I asked her this question not because I hadn't heard about the tsunami, but because of my sheer terror at her pronunciation).

Mom: No, I'm not kidding. It's all over the news. What kind of rock do you live under not to have seen the tsudami?

LilRed: I guess the same rock in which inhabitants of said rock pronounce it "tsudami" instead of "tsunami."

6 Comments:

Blogger Chase McInerney said...

This has no bearing on anything, but KUDOS on the new picture! Leather Tuscadero is MUCH more hot than Pinky!

11:05 AM  
Blogger LilRed said...

That pic was just for you, Daddy (I mean Chase)!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

I have got to know who these people in the pics are that everyone besides me knows... maybe I've been under a rock?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Ceres said...

You need to watch more episodes of "Happy Days".

3:12 PM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

I was an avid HD watching in grade school, but I can't bear the thought of the theme song, let alone 30 mins of "ehhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Yikes.


:)

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Richie_Cunningham said...

I gotta agree with Chase. Leather is easily the hottest Tuscadero. Even WITH the mullet.
And if it makes you feel any better, Mrs. C thinks there's an "r" in "washer."
"Joanie, that red beret is FILTHY, let me run that through the warsher."

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here