maro Lip Schtick: CSI don't get itp

Saturday, August 27, 2005

CSI don't get it

Are the networks so hard up for good television these days that they think we need a billion versions of the same show?

I mean, how many Law and Orders can we stomach? Apparently NBC thinks four.

And do we really require all those CSIs? What are we up to now, three?

Let's see there's:
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
CSI: NY
CSI: Miami

I'm sorry. I just don't get it.

I say come up with better programming, or forget it. Quit serving us the same old crap with just a different city attached to the title.

Although, CSI: Muskogee might be pretty cool.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Law & Order
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: CI
Law & Order: Trial By Jury

I don't get it either

11:51 AM  
Blogger Lady Godiva said...

LOL. I'd love Law & Order: Muskogee, or maybe Law & Order: Shawnee... local TV seems to interview the police chief there on a regular basis and he's relatively attractive. When's the debut?

9:36 PM  
Blogger Miss Krys said...

CSI should have left New York out of the equation. I mean NYC doesn't always have to be in the mix.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Vulture 6 said...

you forgot CSI: Pflugerville, Texas

4:57 PM  
Blogger Greek Shadow said...

I really like CSI -- William Petersons cat like curiosity about everything I like, and I really dig Marg Helgenburger.
CSI Miami sucks -- Caruso is absolutely annoying with his angst and cockyness.
CSI NY I'm ambivalent about. I felt Gary Sinese to be a great actor until this show. He's a Zombie in it.

2:07 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

CSI: I love 'em all.

I'll admit it. If it features a carcass then I'll probably watch it religiously.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here