maro Lip Schtick: Hanes my wayp

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hanes my way

Sometimes I am amazed at how my mind works.

You may recall my chagrin at the possibility of a company-imposed dress code which would include the mandatory wearing of pantyhose. I just couldn't fathom the thought of wearing hose when it was a gazillion degrees outside.

But you can sure as hell bet that I have absolutely no problem wearing my Hanes body shaper!

The shaper kicks ass!

It makes me look all smooth and non-cellulite-ish ... so much so that I barely notice the heartburn the damn thing causes due to the boa constrictor-like tightness.

I guess the difference is that the shaper actually does something.

The hose, on the other hand, do nothing in the way of controlling the junk in the trunk (and under the hood, for that matter).

Or at least that's how my feeble mind has rationalized it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chase McInerney said...

LilRed ...

This isn't necessarily related to the Hanes shaper, but rather I want to know: Are you really truly Divine Brown?

3:32 PM  
Blogger LilRed said...

Aw c'mon, Chase. You should know by now.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I admire Devine Brown. I can see why Hugh would risk it all.

Chris
Deliberate Chaos

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here