maro Lip Schtick: I am honoredp

Friday, August 19, 2005

I am honored

It looks as though Lip Schtick has reached major league status. OK, maybe not major league. Maybe triple-A minor league status (a little baseball analogy for those who haven't caught on).

Lip Schtick has been nominated for Best Humor Blog on Okiedoke's 2005 Okie Blog Awards.

I find this especially humbling because, according to the rules, I couldn't nominate Lip Schtick myself!

Wait.

I'm not humble.

I'm pumped!

Finally, I feel validation!

After suffering through my younger years as a lass with crooked teeth, bird legs and bad 80s hairdos ...

... now I can honestly say I am worth something!

Oh, who am I kidding.

I am still the same gal I was back then.

Only through the miracle of braces, some weight gain due to aging, and hair color, I now just feel a whole lot better about myself. Not to mention the fact that I have become older and yes, believe it or not, somewhat wiser.

So, thank you, nominators.

I truly appreciate the nod.

5 Comments:

Blogger ticharu said...

congrats! Yer blog is on the funny side.

7:27 PM  
Blogger ticharu said...

I mean for Oklahoma...

7:29 PM  
Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

You deserve it! You go!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Congrats! You are well deserving!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Good luck!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here