maro Lip Schtick: Pet peeves - #3p

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Pet peeves - #3

I am certainly glad that the summer is almost over.

Not just because we'll get a break from the scorching heat ...

... but because soon I won't be bothered by the lazy-ass flip-flop wearers who can't seem to muster up the effort to pick up their frigging feet!

Now, don't get me wrong. I enjoy a good pair of flip-flops (or thongs as they used to be called in my day, before the ass floss took over that moniker).

But hells bells! At least I know how to pick up my feet!

Dang!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I feel your pain! Flip-flops and slide-shoes both...It drives me MAD! LOL!

Kim

4:04 PM  
Blogger The Grish said...

What?! You mean the incessant, repetitive sound of schlupf, schlupf, schlupf doesn't thrill you to no end?

Well, me neither.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Pat Kirby said...

LOL! I hear you. The combination of flip-flops and the current "baby-doll, glorified nighty masquerading as a top," give people the just rolled out of bed look.

And it's not a good look.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here