maro Lip Schtick: We have lift offp

Sunday, August 28, 2005

We have lift off

For a few weeks now, you may have noticed the cryptic countdown in the Lip Schtick sidebar.

Some believed it was the countdown until my next period. They were wrong.

Of the few people who actually know I have a blog ... they may have thought I was counting down the start of the college football season. They would have been wrong.

While still others thought I was lamenting the days until I could eat carbs. They too, were wrong.

The countdown was actually representative of my final days at the second job, of which I have now vacated.

And boy do I have stories to tell.

Coming soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Godiva said...

Let the celebration begin! Just tell me where and when.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here