maro Lip Schtick: The evil always remains ...p

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The evil always remains ...

I drove past Incredible Pizza a couple of nights ago ... the parking lot was bursting at the seams.

Normally I wouldn't think too much about this.

But don't people realize that the building in which Incredible Pizza now lives was once a WalMart?! It's kind of like guilt by association. The evil WalMart karma will no doubt still exist, even though the business has changed.

It's like going to an ice skating rink that used to be a KKK meeting hall.

Or buying a house that was built on top of ancient witch burial ground.

What I'm saying here people is ...

... once a WalMart, always a WalMart.

And that ain't no good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to do a double Salchow while wearing one of those pointy white hoods?

Although... I can't quickly think of any African-American figure skaters.

I wonder if Tanya Harding has burned any crosses in her day?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I like going to walmart because it makes me feel skinny ;-)

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the bigwigs at Chesapeake Energy owns the Incredible Pizza. I think it's pretty fitting that it used to be a Wal-Mart considering Chesapeake is nearly as evil.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

HAHAHA... are you kidding me!?!? Every where we look.. its Walmart Walmart Walmart!!!! *using my evil Jan Brady voice*...

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here