maro Lip Schtick: Girls girls girls!p

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Girls girls girls!

So I was watching one of my guilty pleasures this weekend, Girls Next Door, when I came across the episode in which Hef's former girlfriend, Barbi Benton, comes to visit.

Much to the chagrin of Hef's new girlfriends, Barbi came off as a little over-the-hill and bitchy.

Even so ... man was she hot in her heyday! It got me thinking.

Who are the hottest Playboy Playmates of all time?

Here are my top 5 (in no particular order):

Barbi Benton
Dorothy Stratten
Candy Loving
Heather Kozar
Angel Boris

Yes, it's true. I can appreciate hot naked chicks.

It's what makes me special.

4 Comments:

Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

Of ALL time? Let's not forget Marilyn Monroe. She was the first!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Victoria Silvstedt is pretty smoking H-O-T!!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger CGHill said...

I think I should probably avoid this topic, since for the past umpteen years I have issued a prediction for Playmate of the Year, and every single year I have been wrong.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Chase McInerney said...

Kudos on Candy Loving. Dorothy Stratton was definitely hot (pre-murder, anyway).

Oh, and I would add the oft-overlooked Teri Welles.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here