maro Lip Schtick: Pet peeves - #4p

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pet peeves - #4

I absolutely loathe when I am walking along in a parking lot, or on a sidewalk, or any other pedestrian area for that matter, and I look down to find a disgusting wad of spit.

What is wrong with you people?

What is it that makes you think that hurling bodily fluids onto the pavement is appropriate, and/or necessary, for the love of Pete?

And if that's not bad enough ... you can imagine my chagrin as I drove down the road a few days ago, only to meet a large truck going the opposite direction. The driver of said truck decided it would be nice to hack one up and hoist it out the window just as I approached.

There it was.

Big.

Yellow.

Heinous.

All over my windshield.

It was all I could do to hold in my own bodily fluids at that point ... as the need to hurl was definitely upon me.

There's a special place in hell for that guy.

I bet he works at WalMart.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot remember the last time I was at a stop light and didn't see some guy spit. So disgusting.

Jenn

4:54 PM  
Blogger The Scarlett said...

I don't understand why anyone has to spit in public. What are they putting in their mouths in the first place that they need to hock it out.

People are pigs. We were behind a car the other evening traveling at a legal speed and following distance. Suddenly there was this spark thing that hit my husband's driver-side window. My husband exclaimed, "What the heck was that?" I figured out it was a lit cigarette. If my husband's window had been down, it would have been ugly as we had all four kids in the Benz wagon with us that evening.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

I cant stand Wal-Mart. I wanna cry every time the thought enters my head that maybe i need to go...!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Circe said...

Really, what is up with all this hacking up bodily fluids wherever we darn well please???

4:06 PM  
Blogger Prahalathan said...

they should be caned!
Nice Blog!
Keep BLOGging!!
Visit my blogs Sometime...
http://prahalathan.blogspot.com/
http://prahalspics.blogspot.com/

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here