maro Lip Schtick: The girl next doorp

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The girl next door

This morning I was driving down my street when a person coming from the opposite direction tried to squeeze between the parked car on their side and me. Nothing pisses me off more.

Are you in such a hurry that you can't pull behind the parked car and give me the right of way? Hells bells!

Anywho, I met the person with a death stare and a resounding, "Idiot!" I don't even know if they saw me because of their severe darkly tinted windows.

As I kept driving, I watched in my rear view mirror as the gap between us widened.

Then I noticed they began slowing down right around the area of the street in which I live.

That's when the moral of the story hit me.

When you have the road rage, make sure you don't direct it at your next door neighbor.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Allan said...

I had a similar thing happen a couple of weeks ago.

Except the neighbor yelled at me after she drove on my side of the street.

I laughed for a block or two, and still smile at her haste to blame anyone but herself.

How human we are.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Ha! I might have told you this before (?) but when I first got my DL, someone honked at me as I was making a turn. I gave them the finger. It was my Dad!
Peace.............

7:22 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

LOL..

I was tailgaiting a slowpoke on the road one night, and it turned out to be a neighbor who then stopped in front of my house to call me a "bimbo".

Whatever..

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

I agree... that is so irritating. I love to keep driving and give them the glare of "i dare you... just try it!"

but... i dont think i've encountered a neighbor. THey all know how i drive and tend to stay out of my way. hahaha

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here