maro Lip Schtick: Stretching the limitsp

Monday, October 10, 2005

Stretching the limits

Every now and then I like to let Lip Schtick readers know how people are getting here. I do so by checking my StatCounter pageload activity stats.

Not too long ago I reported that a reader came to Lip Schtick by way of the search:

men stretching testicles

At the time, I didn't think too much about this, other than the fact that I thought it was damn funny.

But now, I have noticed several other people searching the exact same phrase.

So, I have to ask.

What is this "men stretching testicles" thing? Is this a new phenomena that's sweeping the country? Or even the world?

And if it is, WHY?

Help me understand why one would want to stretch his testicles. Is this just a guy thing? Are stretchier balls just cooler somehow?

I can't figure it out.

But if I may, I would like to offer one tidbit of advice:

Be careful with the over-stretching, guys.

Chicks don't dig the low-hangers.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Grish said...

I heard stretching is a good way to avoid pulls, strains, and cramps.

No, wait. That's for your calves.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do it just to make sure they are still there... You see...I was married.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kendra said...

Wish my ex would have stretched his. They were non-existant.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here