maro Lip Schtick: You tell me - #10p

Friday, October 14, 2005

You tell me - #10

A friend of mine seems to think that my hatred of WalMart is unfounded. In fact, here are his exact words on the subject:

I am beginning to think your distaste for Wally World may need some significant counseling! As bad as Wally World is they are not aligned with Lucifer. That un-holy contract belongs to STARBUCKS!

What? You mean there are people who actually think that WalMart was not sprung from the loins of Beelzebub himself?

Inconceivable.

So now I must ask.

Which drips more with diabolical depravity (thesaurus.com comes in mighty handy in times like these):

WalMart? Or Starbucks?

You tell me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Molly said...

WalMart. Without a doubt.

5:50 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

I have to vote for WalMart here. If only because I love Starbucks too much to believe they could ever be unholy.

8:59 PM  
Blogger The Grish said...

I think you'll find your answer in The Exorcist. In that scene when Reagan's head spins around, once it comes back to it's original position, if you pause the DVD and go back frame by frame, you'll see, for just a split second, the image of the Rollback Smiley Face they use in their commercials.

Wal Mart = Hell. The greeter at the door is just giving you the cart as a craft to negotiate down the river Styx.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wal Mart, hands down. Although, I think you can buy Starbucks coffee beans at WM...

Jennifer

9:21 AM  
Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

Wal-Mart, hands down. Starbucks has never (that I know of) put entire towns out of business.

Keep slaying the Wal-Mart dragon. I'm right in there with you!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

jg's comment cracked me up!

WALMART, absolutely.

Have you seen the jib-jab cartoon about Walmart? If not, check it out, you'll love it. It's called "bigbox mart"

website: http://www.jibjab.com/Home.aspx

1:33 PM  
Blogger Killired said...

no question, wall-hell!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Fun said...

i am so late on this but can't let it go.
walmart sucks, starbucks is heaven.
walmart is evil evil evil!!!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here