maro Lip Schtick: Burn this mutha outp

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Burn this mutha out

It absolutely amazes me that with the excessively high winds, complete lack of rainfall and what seem to have become daily grass fires ...

... that people still continue to throw their burning cigarettes out their car windows every single day.

Help me understand what these people could possibly be thinking.

Not only are they increasing the fire hazard, but I also thought that was considered littering.

Silly me.

6 Comments:

Blogger CGHill said...

Obviously they don't hold their butts in high regard. (And, equally obviously, neither do we.)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, I would say that they are not thinking--nor do they care! Which is too bad, really. I am a smoker but always put my smokes out and then throw away the remains properly. It is only polite. R

11:01 AM  
Blogger Ceres said...

It puzzles me too. I used to smoke and I would just be ashamed of myself for littering. Someone needs to figure out how to get DNA off of the butts that start these fires and polute the streets. I did start a fire once IN my car trying to put a cigarette out.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

How can you expect them to think? Most of them have might have two brain cells to rub together, but they can't find each other long enough to create a spark of a thought.

11:30 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Yet another reason why I think we must be related.

I admit, I'm afraid to drive over the flaming ass of a cigarette when it's pitched out of somebody's car window. I get these ridiculous visions of my car going up in a ball of flames. It's actually quite amazing to me that this has never happened to anybody. At least, not that I know of.

6:10 PM  
Blogger wahome said...

its alright, they won't be around for long unless they quit smoking.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here