maro Lip Schtick: Jingle talesp

Monday, November 28, 2005

Jingle tales

The holiday season is officially here.

And I know this not because Thanksgiving has come and gone, but because I have already had the pleasure of hearing the BC Clark jingle at least five times.

And I never get tired of it!

For those lucky enough to live in the great state of Oklahoma, the phrase "BC Clark jingle" requires no explanation.

But for those who don't hail from the flattest, windiest, yet friendliest state of the union, I give you the most wonderful jingle in the history of jingle-dom:

Click here for the BC Clark jingle history
Click here for the BC Clark jingle

Ah, yes. It doesn't get any better.

6 Comments:

Blogger CGHill said...

This past January, half a dozen of us sang the darn thing to a visitor from the East - in the middle of a coffeeshop on Western Avenue.

It was, shall we say, a transcendent experience (not to mention a gift we know can't fail).

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

I shopped at BC Clark one time. I wont go back. But that dang jingle sticks in your head... ugh.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous circe said...

I most definitely remember that jingle...
AHAHAHHA

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT WAS FRICKIN AWESOME.... GOD DENVER SUCKS!!!!!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES THAT IS DAMN GOOD BUT DO YOU REMEMBER ... Taul Paul Insurance????

Protecting everything you own
Like Cars and Trucks and Mobile homes
Accicdents and Tickets too
Call and We'll take care of you
5241
Five Fooooour One!

Damn I miss Home!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! Now it is my Ring Tone... I love OKIE Christmas!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here