maro Lip Schtick: Read between the linesp

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Read between the lines

Have I mentioned my recent obsession with books?

As a self-professed lover of television (insert "idiot box" joke here), I have always shunned the notion that watching TV kills brain cells.

Actually, I am just more of a visual person. It has always been very difficult for me to relate to things in which I cannot see.

The only C I ever received from kindergarten through high school was in 9th grade chemistry. I just couldn't get it! How the hell am I supposed to understand how invisible particles float around to form certain elements? It's beyond me!

But I digress ...

So. I have started to read.

I will be starting LilRed's book list soon. Not a book club. A book list. Because I don't proclaim to be an expert on what constitutes a good book.

Watch for more details (or check the sidebar for what I'm reading right now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here