maro Lip Schtick: De-santa-tizedp

Sunday, December 18, 2005

De-santa-tized

It's Christmas time and I have a confession to make:

I never believed in Santa (or the Easter Bunny, or the tooth fairy, for that matter).

Yes, it's true.

Even as a wee, young lass, I just never understood how so many of my friends could believe something that was so obviously not real.

Not that I didn't play the game mind you. I still wanted the presents.

I was just too much of a realist. Even as a small child (and a Pisces at that!).

More to come tomorrow on playing along with the charade.

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Whereas I was always petrified that I'd figure out where my parents hid my presents. ;)

Oh, I was so not fun as a kid.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

my stinking parents didnt tell me the truth about 'no santa' til i was in 5th grade! I'm still traumatized!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here