maro Lip Schtick: Happy birthday, oh mother o' minep

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Happy birthday, oh mother o' mine

Today is my mom's 57th birthday.

And she doesn't look a day over 57.

Ha! Just kidding, Mom. You look great.

And to celebrate the occasion, I leave you with the birthday song you taught me as a child:

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
You look like a monkey,
You smell like one too.

Happy birthday, Mom.

And thanks for making me the pillar of self-esteem I am today.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Heatheranne said...

Happy Birthday LilRed's Mom!

By the way, I found you on BE. I blogmarked you! Love your blog.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Serra said...

That's the one I sing to my mom too.

Happy Birthday LilRed's Mom.

2:30 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

Aw, gotta love mom man. And by the way, Divine Brown??!!! HILARIOUS!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Happy belated birthday to your mom!! :-)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Chase McInerney said...

Wait a minute!
Today is MY mom's birthday!
Um... you don't suppose ... nah, COUDLN'T be ...

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here