maro Lip Schtick: I "believed" in Santa - the finalep

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I "believed" in Santa - the finale

Santa: I don't know who in the name of all that is holy thought your haircut was a good idea, but I gotta tell ya - they were sadly mistaken.

Nice snaggletooth, by the way. Goes great with your coif.

LilRed: What the hell has happened to me?! Last year I was all cute and sassy. Now I've got the bowl cut and the gap! What gives?

********
Seriously. What goes through a mother's mind when she decides to cut a little girl's hair like this is beyond me. I must have done some thing really bad to deserve that one.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ceres said...

These pictures are cute. Are you sure your mom is responsible for your hair? My grandfather was infamous for coming at me and my brother with the bowl and scissors.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Lady Godiva said...

Even the bad haircut and snaggle tooth can't hide the sass!

11:07 PM  
Blogger NJMom72 said...

OMG you too? You poor thing, I feel your pain. My mom constantly got my hair cut like that too when I was little..she called it the "Dorothy Hamill" 'do. I called it the Moe. :-P

Happy Holidays to you! :-)

~ Susan
Sky Castles: The Diary Of A Jersey SAHM

11:01 AM  
Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

What's really terrifying is that while your moms were doing this to you, I was a young adult and paying to have it done to me.

[[[[[SHUDDER!]]]]

11:42 AM  
Blogger T said...

Your hair is nothing compared to Santa's belt buckle? Did he win some North Pole rodeo to secure a pant-securer like that?

5:47 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Bowl cuts, the bane of any pre-adolescents existence. Why must parents do this to their kids??

On my end? It's the dreaded "mushroom." Didn't help that I willingly sported this look all the way up to college, either.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here