maro Lip Schtick: I "believed" in Santa - year onep

Monday, December 19, 2005

I "believed" in Santa - year one

Santa: What is the hell is this? Is it a boy? A girl? I think it's taking a crap, whatever it is.

LilRed: Damn! That creamed spinach gives me the trots!

********

I told you previously that I never believed in Santa.
But it didn't matter that I didn't believe. I just didn't want to spoil the fun for my family.

So I went along, year after year, sitting on Santa's knee. This pic is from my first Christmas.

And as you can probably tell, I didn't feel much like going through the whole "getting my photo taken with Santa" thing.

But I obliged. And probably pooped.

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

HAHAHA!!!! That photo is cute and hilarious at the same time.

Honestly? I didn't totally believe in Santa either. And I say "totally" because of the amount of effort I expended trying to MAKE myself believe in him. But even as a 6 year old, the idea of some dude flying through the sky on a rickety, wooden cart piloted by a herd of forest creatures just didn't sound plausible to me.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here