maro Lip Schtick: I "believed" in Santa - year three (or maybe four)p

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I "believed" in Santa - year three (or maybe four)

Santa: Well look at you! All dressed up for Christmas! Who the hell wears a wrist corsage to get their picture taken with me? I'll tell you who! Spoiled little brats! This ain't the prom, you know!

LilRed: Damn, Santa. Your breath could kill a horse. Ever heard of Tic Tacs? Maybe you should try a couple. Plus, they only have 1-1/2 calories per mint.

********
I don't actually know who gave me the corsage. I suspect it was my grandparents. They kicked ass.
I would gladly wear that friggin' corsage today if it meant they could be here this Christmas.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Scarlett said...

I love the fact that you have a corsage. We just don't wear enough corsages!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

you look so sweet!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

i love these pictures! we just took our new son's first set of christmas santa pictures... hopefully many a year from now, he will be pleased to have them, and willign to share like you are. i have seen my personal santa photos from my youth. no one else will see them, ever. the only way those photos will see the light of day is if i were to run for political office some day and some sleazy journalist trying to dig up dirt finds them. otherwise, no no no.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Aginoth said...

Hi LilRed, brave indeed to post the old picies of yourself. Corasages are not much seen here in the UK, only at weddings

Michele sent me :o)

1:55 PM  
Blogger CISSY said...

Wonderful photos. My parents never took us to see Santa -- first there were too many of us, and secondly, they just figured we'd ask for stuff they couldn't buy. I did believe in Santa though. Even slept on the couch one night (how I talked my parents into that one, I don't know) so that I could catch Santa. I didn't. Woke up to the magic of it all. I don't really even remember when I knew that Santa wasn't real. Maybe I still believe.

6:04 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

I don't think my parents even TOOK me to see Santa. And here, you've got a chronology of your entire childhood in photos. No fair!!!

Wait, why ARE you wearing a corsage, anyway?

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here