maro Lip Schtick: I "believed" in Santa - year twop

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I "believed" in Santa - year two

LilRed: So, you see, Santa. I keep a whole bunch o'pennies in this little purse here. See? Cause a gal never knows when she may need some mad money ...

Santa: What? You keep panties in your purse? Lemme see!

LilRed: No, Santa! PENNIES! Not panties.

Santa: Aw, hell. Why do you kids gotta waste my time like this? I'll sure be glad when the state fair rolls around again so I can get my carny pay. Crap. I need a smoke.

********

My mom told me that I used to have to tell everyone about my little owl purse full of pennies. Obviously I felt the need to relay the information to "Santa" as well.

I'm sure he was riveted.

I'm mostly riveted about what appears to be a phantom yarmulke atop my noggin.

5 Comments:

Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

Nice to see Santa wears a Timex.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I thought you were wearing a yarmulke, too!

Cute pic, though.. :-)

10:22 AM  
Anonymous kerry said...

thats funny! it does look like a yarmulke.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said...

Mrs. Claus must've gotten him a new watch - it's different from Year One's.

2:42 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Red, are you phantom Jewish...?

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here