maro Lip Schtick: Lip Schtick is now one. Hopefully not done.p

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lip Schtick is now one. Hopefully not done.

It just occurred to me that Lip Schtick is officially one year old today (well, yesterday, actually).

So far it has been fun.

But I gotta tell ya - blogging is hard!

Trust me, there is a lot of inane crap rolling around in this thing I like to call a brain. But for some odd reason, most of it has a horribly hard time making its way to the blog.

I'll keep trying ... if you'll keep reading.

Thanks for the support, Lip Schtikers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Heatheranne said...

Happy one year blogging anniversary!

2:02 PM  
Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

You had me at hello...

Happy Blogday! Hope you have many more. I'll be here.

3:22 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Aww, I remember when your blog was still in diapers! Okay, so I don't but it sounded good.

Congrats on your first year! :)

6:51 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Happy bloggiversary!! :-)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Serra said...

Happy Blogirfday!!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here