maro Lip Schtick: A little clarificationp

Thursday, December 15, 2005

A little clarification

A friend of mine told me I should clarify the "You Tell Me" question from the previous post regarding toilet paper: over or under?

I told her it was meant to beg the question of whether or not folks prefer their toilet paper roll to be dispensed from over the roll (my personal preference) or underneath (which drives me insane when I have to search for the starting point).

"What else could that have meant?" I asked.

"I thought you meant wiping technique," she replied, somewhat irritated.

Unbelievable.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Tom said...

*chuckles*

1:26 PM  
Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

LMAO!

2:03 PM  
Blogger CGHill said...

Still not changing my answer. :)

3:51 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

GUFFAW!!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Ceres said...

That was priceless!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here