maro Lip Schtick: Nip/Tuck-ered outp

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nip/Tuck-ered out

Loyal Lip Schtick readers know I loves me some Nip/Tuck.

But what the hell were they trying to pull with the episode tonight? If I wanted "a special episode of ER," then that's what I'd watch. I need my Nip/Tuck to remain at its filthy best like last week (although I have to admit, Julia killing the lady who she thought was her mother, only to find out it wasn't, was pretty good stuff).

And another thing.

If they don't tell us who the Carver is soon (I have now changed my hypothesis from Merrill Bobolit to Matt) ...

... then I may just have to carve Nip/Tuck right on out of my weekly scheduled programming.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ceres said...

I "watched" a good deal of the program with my back to the television. The pruning shears was just TOO MUCH. I like the show but it gives me nightmares. Luckily the finale is near.

12:36 AM  
Blogger The Grish said...

Yeah, that was quite the "Bobby Ewing in the shower" type of ending, wasn't it?

We've already decided that we probably aren't going to pick it up again next fall. It's gotten too far from the ledge.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Q. McFarlan said...

With you on that jg - the show has definitely become more twisted. I didn't think that would be possible :)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I think the carver may be Gina. I used to think Julia, but now I'm not sure I care.

2:32 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

I am so behind the times, I still haven't started watching this show though I've heard so much about it. Maybe there'll be time now that I'm about to dump CSI...

9:51 PM  
Anonymous robin said...

I think I've already given up on the show. I agree it's about time to give up to us who the Carver is.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous MorningGlory said...

I have my own theory as to the identity of the Carver. I, personally, think it's Alec Baldwin's character. He's got the surgical skills and the financial ability to use that weird voice altering mechanism. And although I did lose interest after the whole Sean/Witness Protection Program thing, Christian is really what makes the show.

1:05 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

I think the carver is Quentin, but I thought for sure they would show who it is this week. If we have to wait another year I quit watching. Not really.

6:39 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Why did I just make friend with the Carver on myspace...?

Something is honestly WRONG with me!!!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here