maro Lip Schtick: Now read this - <em>700 Sundays</em>p

Monday, December 05, 2005

Now read this - 700 Sundays

700 Sundays
by Billy Crystal

If you're looking for a funny book that you can read in a day ... this is it. And it's just plain good.

I have never been a huge Billy Crystal fan (even though he is the male lead in my favorite movie of all time - When Harry Met Sally). Other than that movie, I have never seen anything else he's been in (although I do find him quite funny when he hosts the Oscars).

This is one of those books I just happened to pass at my fave place (B & N) and thought, "What the hell?"

I wasn't disappointed.

700 Sundays is not only hilarious, but it's sweet. Crystal totally adores his family, quirks and all.

Buy this book.

You'll dig it.

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Haven't read this one (haven't read much of anything lately. My reading level must have sunk to single digit grades by now) but I notice you're working on "Memoirs of a Geisha." Great book. Planning on seeing the movie?

7:01 PM  
Anonymous circe said...

I like Billy Crystal. Even liked him in City Slickers, besides WHMS. I'll have to check into that book. :)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here