maro Lip Schtick: On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Sneezin'p

Sunday, December 25, 2005

On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Sneezin'

I have never had an allergy in my life (that I am aware of).

But as I spent Christmas day festivities with a close friend's family, the wretched doors of allergic symptoms may have been flung wide open without my permission.

I was at the home of my friend's niece for about 30 minutes when, all of a sudden, I became stuffy and sneezy. Then the incessant runny nose kicked in.

This was all very unfortunate because this family has some of the best holiday food I have ever encountered. And it's really hard to taste your food when your head is stuffed up like Santa's bag o' toys.

I don't know what the hell was in that house, but needless to say, it was no friend of my sinuses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Hope it's all cleared up and you get your sniffin' gear back for the New Year!
Peace...........

6:57 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

You wait all year for heaping plates full of Christmas goodies. And your head gets all stuffed up on the Day O'Reckoning? I feel your pain, Red. Really I do.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Chase McInerney said...

Bourbon is pretty good for allergies, L'Red...

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here