maro Lip Schtick: What's in a name?p

Friday, December 30, 2005

What's in a name?

It's been said that a blog's title is very important.

Of course it was said by those folks who spend way too much time pretending to be the omniscient wizards of the blogosphere.

I personally think it's the content of the blog that's the most important ... not necessarily the title. But I digress.

You may recall eons ago that I found the moniker I Kick Ass for the Lord to be quite amusing for the blog of the same name.

Because, as everyone knows, Jesus loves an ass kicker.

But today I think I have found a new fave blog title:

Dogcrap Green

Now, when one first comes across "Dogcrap Green," what might he expect to find there?

Stories about nasty canine diarrhea? Discussions about how the writer's favorite color can only be described in such a putrid manner?

No!

Dogcrap Green is a blog dedicated to greyhound racing.

Bravo, my friend.

Anytime you can work the word dogcrap into your blog's headline, I say you've definitely won.

5 Comments:

Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

That's brilliant! Thanks for the right good larf!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Mr Eccentric said...

Hi LilRed!

Great post, as usual...and just wanted to say Happy New Year!

E
http://eccentricman.blog-city.com/mr_eccentrics_top_blog_posts_for_2005.htm

11:14 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

HAHAHA!!! You've won, but with a name like "dogcrap" is is really safe to collect those winnings?

HAPPY NEW YEAR, RED!!!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Romanduck said...

Ahhhh, dogcrap is indeed a wonderful additon to any blog title. I may just think about adding it to mine. hehe.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Dogcrap Green said...

Thanks

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here