maro Lip Schtick: Now read this - <em>Memoirs of a Geisha</em>p

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Now read this - Memoirs of a Geisha

Memoirs of a Geisha
by Arthur Golden

OK, OK. I know I am the last person on the face of the earth to have read this. But
now I know that good things really do come to those who wait.

This book, as you probably already know, is amazing. I couldn't put it down.

I won't go into detail about how kick ass this book is ... but if you really haven't read it yet, and I can't imagine that you haven't, then you must.

ASAFP.

PS - The movie isn't half bad. I'd recommend it for a matinee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

A really, really good read. I loved it!
Peace..............

7:29 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

I loved it too but I read it so long ago that I don't exactly remember WHY!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous circe said...

I totally plan on reading this book...

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here