maro Lip Schtick: OK. I am pissed.p

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

OK. I am pissed.

I knew it wouldn't last long.

I told you my one new year's resolution was to "try not to let people piss me off so much."

Well, due to the fact that so many folks out there simply care about themselves and no one else, my resolution was doomed from the start.

Some may call it self-fulfilling prophecy; I simply attribute it to the number of complete dillholes that walk the face of the earth on a daily basis.

Perhaps you have seen in the news lately that Oklahoma and Texas are burning to a crisp because of the gazillion-mile-an-hour winds and absolutely no precipitation in the forecast.

We have been in the midst of fire danger warnings and subsequent burn bans for a couple of weeks now.

Which is why you would think that people would STOP THROWING BURNING CIGARETTES OUT THEIR CAR WINDOWS!

I swear.

These morons are looking to get their fire-starting asses kicked.

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

I thought the worst of it was bad driving. But bad driving in the state that's the equivalent of a tinder box and you've still got asshats tossing embers out of moving cars????

There has GOT to be a law against stupidity at this point. I mean, if we can put a man on the moon...

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here