maro Lip Schtick: Shameful plug - The George Foreman Grillp

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Shameful plug - The George Foreman Grill

Last year a friend of mine got me a George Foreman Grill.

She did this because she knows I am not adept in the culinary arts department.

I brought it home, put it away, and then forgot I even had it.

So, to my surprise (and ultimate delight), I came across the GFG when I started my "deep cleaning" ritual (the once-a-year ordeal in which I literally tear the whole house apart so that I can clean and reorganize).

And now I am quite irritated that I let a year go by without the wonderment of the GFG!

Do you people have one of these contraptions? I'm telling you, it kicks ass! A little hard to clean, maybe, but worth it!

Chicken breasts done in 9 minutes! Fish done in 3 minutes!

This is a wise investment. Go out and buy one today!

But not at WalMart.

5 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

I got one of these about a year ago and really love it. Clean it when it is still hot. Much easier than waiting. Mine is usually cleaned before I even sit down to eat. It literally takes me about 2 minutes. Yes indeed, these things totally kick ass!
Peace...........

11:13 AM  
Blogger Ceres said...

With an indoor grill machine who needs a kitchen? I think I'll wipe the dust off of mine. If you buy one at Wal-Mart though it will break while sorjourning in your closet. It happens to me everytime.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous surcie said...

I've heard that these are great. You've got me thinking about 'em again! (Visiting via Michele)

11:45 AM  
Blogger GreekGoddess said...

I've heard about it and I wanna get it. After your review even more so !!!

BTW Michelle sent me :)

11:47 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Have they invented a grill for people who are too lazy to even use the GFG?

Maybe some cook show host that'll come over and grill on it FOR you?? I'd buy that!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here