maro Lip Schtick: Show me those crumbly whitesp

Friday, January 06, 2006

Show me those crumbly whites

You may recall (although I somehow doubt it) the post about the recurring nightmare in which I lose teeth.

This is not a dream in which have a corner on the market; apparently this quite a horrible experience for a lot of people.

Two nights ago I had it again ... only this time my teeth crumbled right out of my head. And it was all of my teeth. Not just one or two.

I awoke and ran to the bathroom to

#1 - Take a look in the mirror just to make sure I wasn't crazy and that my snags were still in place, and

#2 - Well, #2.

The nightmare literally scared the crap out of me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Pearl said...

Is it common?! That's good. I thought it was just me. I blame those small candies that dissolve in the mouth eaten in the same age as when the baby teeth were coming out.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Heatheranne said...

I usually dream about my hair. I dream I get it chopped off or I bleach it or something. But the other night I had this dream that my two front teeth grew this huge gap between them and I could feel the gap with my tongue. I swear I was licking my teeth all day, just to make sure.

10:52 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

I wanna respond to this SO bad but I keep getting stuck on one word..."snags."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Have you tried looking up the meaning of this dream yet? Not that I'm in any way an expert at dream interpretation.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

*shudder* I used to have that dream and it freaked me right the hell out.

Someone tol dme what it meant, and I forget the actual explanation, but it had something to do with losing control. I think.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's usually associated with a concern of self-image; also thoughts of speaking out of turn- you don't know me by the way- I got your link from ekwisdom- just thought I would drop in and sound like a know-it-all!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here