maro Lip Schtick: Tag! I'm it - #3p

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tag! I'm it - #3

I told you I enjoyed being tagged. It helps give my brain a break. This one is from one of my blogalicious pals, the Incurable Insomniac.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1 - See much more of the world than I have so far.
2 - Go to a Super Bowl
3 - Write a book
4 - Learn to cook
5 - Run a marathon (yeah, right)
6 - Fall in love again
7 - Move from Oklahoma

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1 - Dive
2 - Not cry when overwhelmed with emotion
3 - The splits
4 - Live a life without cats
5 - Tolerate stupid people
6 - Play a musical instrument
7 - Snow ski

Seven Things That Attract Me To...Blogging:
1 - To quote the Incurable Insomniac - unbridled narcissism.
2 - Meeting kickass bloggists
3 - Dispelling the myth that Oklahomans are redneck cockfighters
4 - It gives my friends a break from the bitching I put them through - I bitch here instead.
5 - It's a forum for WalMart haters
6 - It helps me hone my writing skills (puh-leeze)
7 - TTLB obsession

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1 - "What an idiot."
2 - "That's unacceptable."
3 - "What if ..." - My close friends will totally get this.
4 - "I will not have it."
5 - "Huh-uh!"
6 - "Holy crap."
7 - "That is not right."

Seven Books That I Love:
1 - Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
2 - Anthem by Ayn Rand
3 - To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4 - The Princess Bride by William Goldman
5 - Romeo and Juliet
6 - My Life So Far by Jane Fonda
7 - 700 Sundays by Billy Crystal


Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again:
1 - When Harry Met Sally
2 - On Golden Pond
3 - Elizabeth
4 - Better Off Dead
5 - Miss Congeniality
6 - Tootsie
7 - Kramer vs. Kramer

Seven People I Want To Join In Too:
Nicole
Helen
Lady Godiva
Todd
Cissy
EKWisdom
Bug

If you have been tagged, as always, there is no pressure. Please do not throw things if you don't want to participate.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Scarlett said...

I love To Kill a Mockingbird, both the book and the film but I am totally a When Harry Met Sally kind of gal.

7:49 AM  
Blogger EKWisdom said...

I've been tagged by the magnanimus Lil-Red?! How flattering! :)

8:45 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

I would totally agree with you on #4...if I weren't too lazy to learn how.

I just plan to eventually marry a guy that loves to do it himself. All the time. ;)

4:39 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

And I just now realized I've been tagged. I'll get right to it!

I feel special. :)

4:40 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Can't do "the splits" hey? Too funny! Well, me neither. Never could. Never will.
I'll get this in a few days. Promise!
Peace...................
ps- Kramer vs. Kramer rules!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I sooo want to go to the Superbowl, it's right here in the D this year - but cannot afford the (at least) $5000 for a pair of tickets.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Got it covered Red!
More Peace..............

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here