maro Lip Schtick: Maybe I need to rethink thisp

Friday, February 10, 2006

Maybe I need to rethink this

I figured it out. The reason I haven't found the need for an iPod is two-fold:

1 - The FM side of my car radio has been broken for about a year now. So luckily, I haven't had to listen to crap like Britney Spears and "Laffy Taffy" (thanks, Nicole!) for quite some time.

2 - For the past five years, I have been addicted to sports radio, which I pick up on my AM dial anyway.

But the thought of being able to listen to all of my fave 80s hits at any time, commercial free, does sound rather enticing ...

7 Comments:

Blogger tiiana said...

Although iPods are cool, I current don't have one because I can't stand having the headphones sticking in my ear. I did own one and promptly gave it to my oldest daughter. I'm considering getting XM radio so that I could listen to the 80's all I want.

11:28 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

SIRIUS!!! SIRIUS!!!

(Sorry. I own stock.)

12:23 PM  
Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

Yeah. Sirius is the way to go.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Regarding iPods, I gotta recommend you get one (see, I own stock in Apple and not Siruis, lol). I use one in my car through my FM. I used to listen to loads of sports talk (mostly local and Jim Rome). I got so sick of the callers and some of the whining that I started listening to tunes or audiobooks. I get the audiobooks from the library, download them to the computer, sync the iPod and then I listen during the 4000 miles/month I drive...no problem...

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

ohhhhh... so you've missed Gold Digger too!!! *sad*

10:04 PM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

DO IT.... it will change your life.

7:27 PM  
Blogger EKWisdom said...

I'm highly considering XM. I'm told it's cheap...and MARVELOUS. If you know me at all, you know that if its MARVELOUS, I must have it.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here