maro Lip Schtick: Tag! I'm it - #4p

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tag! I'm it - #4

I know my bloggy pal Helen thinks I forgot about her.

But trust me, friends. It may take me a while to get to it, but I NEVER forget a tag. You all know I love the tags. They give my feeble brain a break.

So, in the spirit of all things remembered ... here we go!

Target of My Perfect Partner: male
My perfect partner:

1. is ambitious
2. is smart
3. is funny
4. does not get irritated when I cry at movies
5. understands (and enjoys) my sense of humor
6. adores cats
7. understands that lingerie is for me to pick out, not him
8. refuses to shop at WalMart

And now I pass the torch (pardon the Olympic pun) to five new friends:
Librarian Pirate
Ayannali
Jessi (actually, Jessi is an old friend, but still - I like her)
Goofy Girl
OldOld Lady of the Hills

Join the fun, ladies!

Tell us what you REALLY think of your perfect partner (even if your current main squeeze doesn't meet these criteria)!

4 Comments:

Blogger YellowRose said...

Being married to my perfect partner for 22 years....I'd say he's all those things and more...well, #6 we have to work on, he tolerates mine! :)

Here via Michele's!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I didn't, for one second, think that you had forgotten about this. Thanks!
Peace.........

6:44 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Number 6 is mandatory. Number 8 is hilarious!!!

Does that mean my tag is coming soon, Red? ;)

7:10 PM  
Blogger LilRed said...

Helen - You are a pillar of patience.

Nicole - Hell, yeah it does!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here