maro Lip Schtick: File this under ... WTF?p

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

File this under ... WTF?

Unbelievable.

So this guy decides to create a sculpture of Britney Spears giving birth.

First of all ... I don't have children, but I'm pretty sure I would not try to birth a child by incorporating the position portrayed by the sculpture (and on a bearskin rug, no less).

Secondly ... didn't Britney deliver her child via cesarean because she was too afraid of the pain involved with vaginal childbirth?

For the love o'Pete ... if you're gonna do a sculpture like this (and I implore you - please don't) at least use someone as your subject who:

a - had the baby via the actual birth canal
b - is not a complete dillhole like Britney Spears.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Mr Eccentric celebrates pregnancy said...

Yes, LilRed, I tend to agree with you. I think if Britney Spears had given birth this way, it would have been front page news of every tabloid in the country.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

I'm pretty sure she would have chosen NOT to give birth this way. In that position she is pushing up - against gravity - makes no sense. You'd want to push down and let gravity help.
She might have gotten on all fours to relax or something... but not to have the baby.

and... I think she had a C-section.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous nicole said...

First of all, dillhole in this context is HILARIOUS.

Second, my theory is that it was never actually meant to be Britney. Some moron just started harping on how much the sculpture resembled her (which it doesn't) and a PR strategy was born.

Third, fug.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

I saw this on the news tonight. While I think nudes are beautiful (that goes for pregnant nudes) this is repulsive to me, and I'm not sure why. Maybe because it has no basis in truth. A man's fantasy? Spare me, man.

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Bug said...

This has actually left me speechless. Ugh.

11:25 AM  
Blogger LilRed said...

Mr. Eccentric - I think you're right ... this position does not lend itself to keeping a celebrity birth out of the papers ... ha!

Kerry - You never know with that Britney.

Nicole - Funny you should mention that someone thought it looked like Britney ... I may be dense, but I didn't think it looked like her at all! Ha!

TII - I agree. Pregnancy is beautiful ... but this is not. Tee hee!

Bug - Don't worry, friend. I don't think there's much to say that hasn't been said already.

11:47 AM  
Blogger The Naked Nerd said...

OMG - What would possess someone to do that thing!?!? You're right also in that I think Britney is a block head.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here