maro Lip Schtick: OK, Charlie. You're insane.p

Friday, March 24, 2006

OK, Charlie. You're insane.

Seriously. What is wrong with these celebrities who spout off about things they know nothing about?

And don't give me the "they're entitled to their opinions," crap.

I get it. They are entitled to their opinions.

But why is it that they feel the need to use their celebrity status to blow smoke up our asses in regards to their ridiculous paranoia?

In a recent interview regarding the 9-11 attacks, hooker-lover Charlie Sheen waxes about his conspiracy theory surrounding the events.

Said Sheen to his brother (regarding the fall of the south tower the morning of the attacks):

Call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition?

Please.

I would really like to know when Charlie Sheen became director of United States security.

Maybe that's what he has his hookers call him when they role play.

2 Comments:

Anonymous nicole said...

It's interesting to me how celebs PICK their crusades. I mean, of all things, why go after 9/11? I could see if the tragedy had occurred a couple of years ago and he planned to draw on everyone's raw emotion.

But NOW? What's in it for him??

7:53 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I'm not saying I agree or disagree. I'm JUST SAYIN' that there are loads of folks out there in all forms, media, celeb, politicians, engineers, firefighters, construction workers - all share the same feeling. Controlled demolition. This "theory" has been tossed around for a few years now. Nothing new here. I'm JUST SAYIN'.
Peace..............

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here