maro Lip Schtick: Tag! I'm it - #5p

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Tag! I'm it - #5

My friend Nicole tagged me about a month ago (I told you I would not forget you!) and I am now ready to respond:

List seven songs you are into right now, no matter what the genre. Doesn’t matter whether they have words or even if they’re any good. The only requirement is that they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now.

Post these instructions on your blog along with your seven song choices. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

*I'm going to change this up a little for two reasons.
1 - The FM side of my car radio has not worked for more than a year now. So, I have yet to hear a new song in that time.
2 - Loyal Lip Schtick readers know that even if my FM was working, I would still most often listen to sports radio of which I am addicted.

Therefore, I am giving you my fave seven songs of all time, rather than songs I love right now, because there truly are none.

All that said, laugh all you want at my choices. They may suck, but I love 'em.

Here goes:

1) Miss Freelove - by Hoodoo Gurus
2) Three Strange Days - by School of Fish
3) I Got You Babe - by Sonny and Cher
4) Alive - by Pearl Jam
5) Silver Springs - by Fleetwood Mac
6) Express Yourself - Madonna
7) Half Breed - Cher

Now, I pass the baton to everyone who wants to participate. But if you do, be sure to drop me a line to let me know what your choices are.

3 Comments:

Anonymous nicole said...

I can vibe with you on the Pearl Jam entry. Otherwise, you're a rather "special gal." ;)

But we're still peeps!

8:55 PM  
Blogger cbee said...

I Got You Babe is definitely one of my favorite songs!

Awesome list--way to go Red!

9:19 PM  
Blogger LilRed said...

nicole - I can dig that you don't feel it with these songs. But give the Sonny and Cher a little love, wouldja?

cbee - Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Any friend o' Todd's is a friend o' mine ... and any one who can appreciate the Sonny and Cher is A-OK!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here