maro Lip Schtick: Tag! I'm it - #6p

Friday, March 31, 2006

Tag! I'm it - #6

Unlike names or faces, I never forget a tag. This one came from Todd about a billion years ago.

1. Black and white or color?
It depends. Some photos look better in black and white. I am not, however, a fan of black and white television or movies.

2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
Politics. And stories about people's children (sorry, folks - just being honest). If you want to tell me a pet story, on the other hand, I'm all ears.

3. MP3s, CDs, tapes or records?
Records. The sound is richer.

4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going… ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
If it wouldn't absolutely kill my mother to not know what happened to me, I would do it in a heartbeat.

5. Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now?
I have two: global warming and religious intolerance.

6. How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue?
Regarding global warming, I would make it mandatory that everyone recycle a certain amount each month. I would also make laws that call for monitoring automobile emissions.

Regarding religious intolerance, well, there is no good answer here. I couldn't even guess what the solution would be.

7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would it be?
I would have broken up with the guy who I spent 7-1/2 years with at year five (when I wanted to) rather than listening to my mom and sticking it out (only to have him break up with me 2 1/2 years later).

8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would it be?
OK, people are probably going to jump all over me for this, but so be it. If I could ease one iota of Jesus' suffering during the crucifixion, I would. Ramifications to the world's history aside, that's what I'd do.

9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole Opry?
If Loretta Lynn or Dolly Parton were appearing at the Opry, then the Opry it is. Otherwise, most definitely, the opera.

10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve?
JFK's assassination

11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
Since I just bought (but have yet to read) Mein Kampf, I'll say Adolf Hitler. I would serve a traditional Jewish meal.

12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky—what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
I have never truly believed in hell, so that would come as no surprise to me. But if "above us there is only sky," then I agree with Todd. Celebrating at this point would be useless for me if I was to find that after all, this is all there is.

Since it seems like everyone (besides myself) hates being tagged, I will not pass the baton.

BUT, if you do feel like joining in on this meme action, please oblige me and let me know that you posted this on your blog. I'd like to see your answers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

okay. Meme posted...

12:27 AM  
Anonymous surcie said...

I like your answers. And I totally agree with you on the religious intolerance point.

Michele sent me today!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous nicole said...

Red, you had me at answer number 2 since it was IDENTICAL to mine. I knew we were related!!!

5:42 PM  
Blogger LilRed said...

Justin - Way to be a team player!

Surcie - Thanks for stopping by! Come back again!

Nicole - Thank God I am not alone! I could hear the collective gasp when people read that one!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here