maro Lip Schtick: I am a bad friendp

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I am a bad friend

A bad blogging friend, that is.

As I recently told gal pal Nicole, work has been killing me lately. So much so that at the end of the day, I just want to go home, wash my face, put on my pajamas, and go to bed.

Depressing? Yes.

So much so that I haven't even wanted to blog ... which means I haven't made the time to keep up with other blog friends.

I feel badly, but felt I should come clean.

One horrific project ended yesterday, but another one will rear its ugly head tomorrow.

So please, bear with me. And if I don't comment on your blog, it's not because I don't dig ya.

It's just that right now there aren't enough hours in the day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous nicole said...

Dear Gal Pal Red,

We're totally behind you. Unfortunately you've got no choice but to put blogging on the back burner until work blows over. Otherwise there's no money for ISPs, internet access or even computers. You know, that pesky reliance on The Man.

So don't beat yourself up. We'll still be here when you get back. :)

Gal Pal Nicole

8:05 PM  
Blogger Lady Godiva said...

I feel your pain. In fact it feels very familiar. I'm now living for May 15... I'm sure life/work will calm by then. Right? Or perhaps that's just my newest fantasy.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here