maro Lip Schtick: LilRed's bodily function alert - The sun keeps me in stitchesp

Saturday, April 01, 2006

LilRed's bodily function alert - The sun keeps me in stitches

This little mishap is mole #17 I have had removed due to years of tanning and lying out in the sun.

Not to lecture you, but the sun is BAD. Very BAD.

I am not afraid of needles, nor do I mind getting shots. But let me tell you ... this particular removal hurt like a son of a bitch because it is on the side of my foot. According to my doctor, feet are the worst place where you want to have a shot given. I am a believer.

I get the stitches out this week. Not that you care, but I'll keep you posted on the biopsy results.

5 Comments:

Anonymous nicole said...

Wow, I'd never assume that a side-of-the-foot shot would be that bad but I'll gladly take YOUR word for it.

I recently had a problem wisdom tooth yanked. Not that it's the first time I've had one pulled. I just forgot how much those shots to the gums SUCK!

5:44 PM  
Blogger EKWisdom said...

I have a tattoo on my foot.
I second the statement, "the foot is the worst place to have needles."
:)

9:23 PM  
Blogger barbie2be said...

ouchie! hope the biopsy comes back clean.

thanks for dropping in on my blog. :)

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

Dang girl! That looks like a huge spot! I hope the biopsy comes back clean... good luck!

9:49 AM  
Blogger LilRed said...

Nicole - I gotta tell ya ... in all the years I've had shots for teeth pullings and cavity fillings, none of those shots hurt like this one. Yowzah!

EK - You feel my pain!

Barbie - Thanks for reciprocating ... and for the positive thoughts!

Kerry - Don't let the photo fool you ... it's really not that huge. It only required three stitches. But, it still sucked, nonetheless. Again ... ultraviolet rays - BAD. Sunscreen - GOOD.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here