maro Lip Schtick: On the other hand ...p

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

On the other hand ...

Top Ten Things I Enjoyed Least about the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

10 - The excessive tattoos (I know. To each his own. But I'm just not a tattoo gal.)
9 - The fact that my bracket was ruined the first weekend.
8 - Oklahoma: one and done (hindsight this is probably a good thing since they would have played Florida next)
7 - Adam Morrison's mustache
6 - Billy Packer. I don't know why. I just don't dig him.
5 - Greg Gumbel's hair
4 - Adam Morrison crying at the end of the game against UCLA. I'd cry too if my team should have won and blew it in the last few minutes.
3 - Joakim Noah's insistence on doing that grunt-yell thing every time he was near the basket
2 - That George Mason didn't win it all
1 - The fact that it's over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Morning Glory said...

Come on, Lil Red! There's something to say about Joakim's 'Eye of the Tiger'. And, as my husband now says after each conversation - GO GATORS!!! :)

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here