maro Lip Schtick: Spring loadedp

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring loaded

I am not crazy about this time of year. Not because I don't enjoy the warmer weather.

But because I am scared of weedeaters.

That's right. Weedeaters, lawnmowers, any type motorized lawn gear.

Every time I pass by one in use, whether I am in my car, walking, whatever ... I am convinced that the apparatus is going to send some sort of rock or other yard shrapnel careening right at my head.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Or at least the only one who admits it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous nicole said...

Wow, Red. You really do know how to keep things interesting don't you? Fear of lawn mowers is totally a new one on me!

9:09 PM  
Blogger The Naked Nerd said...

Wouldn't say I'm afraid of them, but I most certainly do hate them. Since I have to run them. Although I always do get paranoid about the lawn mower. Got a fear of slipping and getting my foot cut off.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here