maro Lip Schtick: Tag! I'm it - #7p

Friday, April 14, 2006

Tag! I'm it - #7

One of the greatest gals I have never met, Nicole, tagged me. And I am most appreciative. The funny thing is, a lot of my answers match hers. I am not surprised, since she is, quite possibly, the younger sister I never knew I had.

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working at a job I loved (at an advertising agency) and looking forward the possibilities of advancement.

2) 5 years ago?
I had recently left a job I hated (the advertising agency mentioned above), was buying my first home, and was still recuperating from the end of a very long-term relationship.

3) 1 year ago?
Same thing I'm doing now ... contemplating the fact that there has to be more to life than wake - work - sleep. Wake - work - sleep.

4) Five snacks you enjoy:
1 - Hostess chocolate donettes
2 - banana pudding (as long as it doesn't have real banana pieces in it)
3 - chewy, fruity candy
4 - peanut butter on toasted crackers
5 - blue corn tortilla chips with salsa

5) Five songs I know by heart but wish I didn’t:
1 - My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion)

Fortunately, I can't think of any others (I rarely memorize songs I hate)

6) Five things I would do with a LOT of money:
1 - quit my job
2 - travel the world
3 - open an animal sanctuary
4 - build a new home from the ground up
5 - sock the rest away

7) Five things I would never wear:
1 - Oklahoma State gear
2 - uncomfortable shoes
3 - a thong bikini
4 - a tattoo
5 - a mullet

8) Five things I should never have worn:
See question 7.

9) Five things I enjoy doing:
1 - giving my cat what I like to call "sweet lubbins," or in other words, hugging my cat
2 - reading
3 - rollerblading
4 - blogging
5 - having dinner with friends

10) Five bad habits (I'm not sure if these means bad habits in general, or bad habits I possess ... I'll give the ones I possess):
1 - procrastinating
2 - being negative
3 - being late
4 - being bossy
5 - being a know-it-all (I get this from my ma)

Now, I won't tag anyone specifically, but if you would like to play, as always, please drop me a line so I can check out your answers.

Join the fun!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mr Eccentric said...

Please reconsider the thong bikini. I mean...SOME of us appreciate your beauty. :-)

9:29 AM  
Anonymous nicole said...

Sorry Red. I'm blushing and snickering too hard at "greatest gals I have ever met" to actually READ your responses. Oh, you've made my SUNDAY! :D

3:00 PM  
Anonymous nicole said...

So...no tattoo, huh? Any particular reason for the abhorrence?

3:02 PM  
Blogger LilRed said...

Mr. Eccentric - Ha! Not on your life! Trust me ... no one wants to see this hail damage!

Nicole - Glad I made your day. I meant every word. As far as tattoos go ... I grew up in a time when you just didn't get tattoos. In fact, I was leaving college when they really started to come on the scene. If I were to be completely honest (which I think I can be on my own blog - ha!) I just have yet to see one that I think looks really good. And I gotta tell ya ... I can hardly stand wearing the same lipstick shade two days in a row. I can't imagine having something permanent like that on my body. All that said - I have plenty of friends who have tattoos. They're just not for me.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here