maro Lip Schtick: Tag! I'm it - #8p

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tag! I'm it - #8

As you know, I am always up for a tag. This one comes my way from bloggy pal EKWisdom.

Answer the following questions using only the song titles from a chosen musician/band.

Musician I chose: Madonna (OK, OK. Not every deep, I know. But I love 'er.)

Are you male or female? Bad Girl

Describe yourself. Causing a Commotion

How do some people feel about you? True Blue

How do you feel about yourself? Nobody's Perfect

Describe your ex: Pretender

Describe your current significant other: Love Don't Live Here Anymore (obviously this will change when I meet the right guy!)

Describe where you want to be: Hollywood

Describe how you live: In This Life

Describe how you love: Burning Up

What would you ask for if you had just one wish? One More Chance

Share a few words of wisdom: Open Your Heart, Express Yourself

Now say goodbye: Goodnight and Thank You

I'm sure a lot of my other bloggy pals have done this ... but I'll take a chance. I now pass the tag baton to Steph, Nicole, Nettl, Jan and Justin.

Feel free to play ... or not.

4 Comments:

Blogger weenie said...

Nice! Madonna's great!

5:19 PM  
Blogger EKWisdom said...

Oh, I'm so glad you did it! YAY! And I too, love Madonna.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous nicole said...

Great idea to choose Madonna since she's put out like 15 albums. I'm really gonna have to ponder this one.

As to when I'm going to finally post this, I've got numerous tags waiting to be aired. So I think I'm gonna instate a "tag week" of sorts where, for the whole week, I just post tags.

Which means you guys will be sick of me by Wednesday. ;)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

EGADS! This is possible to difficult for me, but I'm going to work on it.


Oh my, oh my, oh my.

(I'm kinda into classical music!)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here